Four Shaft Loom
These looms are popular because they are portable, easy to use and so versatile, the Ashford table looms are in demand with both beginner and experienced weavers. The four shaft looms fold flat, even with your weaving in place, making them ideal for taking to workshops or guild meetings.
The overhead beater, gives a wonderful shed and even beating, which is important for best weaving shed and with automatic bounce back. Similarly, levers are within easy reach for comfortable weaving. In addition, each shaft can be lifted simply and quickly. The loom is also independent, enabling a wide variety of patterns to be woven. Similarly, the solid Silver Beech hardwood is lacquered for long-lasting quality. Also, the non-slip rubber feet give extra stability. In addition, a swedish stainless steel reed and lightweight Texsolv heddles are also included. Plus, there are a wide range of options and accessories available all here at The Good Yarn.
Features of the four shaft loom include:
- Smooth lacquer finish
- Easy to use and versatile
- Ideal for beginner and experienced weavers
- Folds flat for storage with weaving in place
- Overhead beater with automatic bounce back
- Extra stainless steel reeds available in 5 sizes
- Extra Texsolv heddles available in bundles of 40