Available in the following sizes:
- Fine – Gauge 40; A fine triangular needle that suits more detailed projects and gives you a lovely neat surface. Works best with smoother fibres and not recommended for rougher, sculpting needle felting projects.
- Medium – Gauge 36; A popular triangular needle that has barbs on 3 sides. Works well when wanting to create the bulk of a 3D project or when needing to attach pieces. Not recommended for detailed work.
- Coarse – Gauge 32; This is a sturdy, triangular needle that has barbs on 3 sides. Popular when working with courser fibres and needing to attach pieces firmly. Not recommended for detailed needle felting projects or when requiring a neat surface.
- Star – Gauge 38; This is a popular all rounder style of felting needle. It has barbs on all four sides. It can be used for finer felting projects or with finer wools. Also popular for bulkier sculpting projects.
- Reverse Barb – Gauge: 40; This is a wonderful needle when wanting to create a fluffy finish on smoother felted projects The barbs work in the opposite direction with the end effect being the fibre pulled out.
- Spiral – Gauge 36; The spiral needles are twisted. This results in being able to create your felting project faster. It also reduce the surface holes that other needles would create.