Ashford Drum Carder Wide
The Drum Carder in wide 12″ Lets you prepare your fibres effortlessly for spinning or felting. Extra wide to allow you to prepare large quantities of fibre with ease.
- Produces a massive 100gm (4oz) batt
- Great for production
- More consistency as you process more fibre at once
- Card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life
- Drum clearance is adjustable which allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre
- Nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn
- Rubber feet to prevent it slipping
Card and blend fibres and colours quickly and efficiently.
This new model has even more flexibility therefore, providing control when carding and blending. The controlled intake and carding will produce a smooth even batt ready for blending, spinning or felting. Adjustable drum clearance – allows you to set the teeth distance for total control of your fibre. All nylon bearings ensure it is light and easy to turn. The card cloth has wire teeth with a special protective coating and a flexible rubber backing for long life.
Drum Carder Features
The carder is strong and robust with the body made from Silver Beech hardwood. It comes assembled and lacquered ready to use.
– 30cm (12ins) width
– Produces a massive 100gm (4oz) batt
– Adjustable drum clearance
– Available only with fine (72 point) cloth
|– fine 72 point teeth (standard)
|packer brush, cleaning brush, awl (doffer), clamps