Ashfords Merino Bouclé is super soft, light and simply scrumptious . Beautiful for luxurious feeling knitwear and perfect for weaving on rigid heddle looms using the 5dpi reed. The fabric is light and incredibly warm and it weaves up nice and quickl!
- Available in brushed or looped
- 450m (492yds) per 100gm skein
- 82% fine 22 micron Merino / 18% Nylon binder
- Skeins are secured with 4 ties
- Dyes beautifully with Ashford Wool Dyes
- Individual skeins are label free
- Needle size 4.00mm – 8.00mm
What is Bouclé Yarn? Bouclé Yarn refers to a looped yarn. Its made from a length of loops of similar size, which can range from tiny circlets to large curls. Some spinning techniques create large, open loops, known as classic bouclé, while others collapse and form more textured bumps.
|82% merino 18% nylon|
|4.00mm – 8.00mm|
|5 – 7.5dpi|