40cm (16″) Ashford Rigid Heddle Weaving Loom
– includes second heddle kit
This affordable, portable and versatile 40cm Ashford rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. It is by far the most popular loom that Ashford produce, with a range of accessories to go along with it. It comes in a natural timber finish.
This loom is easy to learn and fun to use. Therefore, its suitable for all experience levels. Assembly is also easier than most.
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Built-in second heddle option
- Built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
- Available in 4 weaving widths
- Extra reeds available in 6 sizes
Everything is included in this kit. Its quick and easy to assemble and warp. The Rigid Heddle from Ashford, is a great introduction to hand weaving. In addition, it is also a very versatile loom. Second Heddle Kit now included with all looms
Which Ashford weaving loom?
If you’re unsure which weaving loom to choose? We have a blog post that can help you choose right here This article will explain all the different types of Ashford weaving looms, what they’re best used for and explain some of the things you can weave with them.
Learn how to weave your own beautiful blanket here
|rh400 – 3.1kg (7lb)
|rh400 – 40cm (16″)
|– 7.5dpi (30/10cm) reed
– 2 x natural shuttles:
– threading hook
– warping peg and clamp
– step-by-step instruction booklet
– second heddle option side posts
– holes drilled in the bottom of the rails allowing you to use your loom as a warping frame for the indirect warping method